Fear of being cheated? Tired of fakes? If you want to know how to check the authenticity of any Yeezy V2 Cloud White sneakers, you are in the right place.
In fact, today we are here to teach you how to discover the fake Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cloud in eight simple steps through our ultimate guide.
The best way to identify fake Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cloud White (FW3043 & FW5317) is to check if there are two major inconsistencies in the V2 Cloud and warn against using a real pair. The first two indicators you should check are size labels, where the style and text can distinguish between the real V2 and replica V2 versions (checking reflective and non-reflective labels can immediately find fakes), and Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Cloud Box: check correct The size code (EU and US) can show a true pair.
In some cases, when you need to authenticate Yeezy Boost V2 Cloud White, you may not be able to perform each of the above-detailed steps.
This is why we compiled this 60-second quick solution to verify your sneakers. Here are the top ten indicators that can help you determine whether you are a fake sneaker or the original V2 Cloud White produced by Adidas.
- First, check the shape of the shoe and make sure that the tongue is not too long.
- Check the shoelace to make sure that on the right shoe, the right side of the shoelace is below, and on the left shoe, the left side is below. Note: This is a top-down view as if you were wearing shoes.
- Please review the size labels carefully to see if any inconsistencies can be found, such as those described in the comparison of fakes in this article with actual Yeezy Cloud.
- Take a picture of the shoelace with flash, because the real version should emit a clear light from the 3M material.
- Check the reflectivity of the 3M side. Normally, fake shoes are not shiny.
- Fake Yeezy toe caps are often too arched and curved
- Verify the midstretch of the sneaker. Fake Yeezy shoes usually look too thin or too thick
- Check the overall shape of Yeezys. In most cases, fake Yeezy shoes have less or too much bent in the tongue area
- Analyze the soles of sports shoes. Fake pills are usually not ideal
- Verifies Yeezys 3M gloss. In most cases, fake shoes have an insufficient gloss
- Analyze your Yeezys insole. In most cases, the rear logo of the fake insole looks somewhat deformed because it is usually too arched, and the “R” character is too close to the Adidas logo. Then, the “Adidas YEEZY” text is usually too thick, curved and deformed, and the serial number text on the side of the insole is too thin.